Monday, October 15, 2012

Just hit somebody...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUb0C0iI_GE&feature=related








For those who don't know hockey....Warren Zevon's Hockey song is about Buddy, a Canadian farm boy who wasn't that good with the puck.  The Flames are of course not from Saskatoon, but I guess it sounds good, and I am sure I have never heard of the "Windsor Canucks".  Ah well... a little bit of artistic licence.
      A "goon" is a guy who is not hired to score, but to block, hurt, and pretty much remove the opposition scorers....and protect your own.  The "red light" comes on when a puck gets into the net, and it announces a goal. 
     Play the music in the link, and watch the video.  And have a great day!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Thanks, Bill!! I enjoyed that!! Don't suppose you have Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner....
I am scanning old family photos - I've posted my baby photots. No bearskin rugs, but I am waiting your comments with bated breath!!