Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Meeses! I hates meeses!

Dirty nasty little rodents. pooping and dying all over the place. You know, its not so much the activity of the living as the stench of the dead! All I am trying to do is to pull out some of the fiberglass insulation, staple up the vapor barrier on the warm side of the wall, and put the darn insulation back! Didn't want the sprinkling of mouse dung which accompanies this. I did find the neatest perfect little skeletons though...guess they have to go somewhere to die besides inside the neighbours' cats! I have to do something though. There is plenty of evidence of moisture which has condensed inside the batts of insulation....eventually leading to the destruction of the wall! I suspect strongly that there is already some destruction lower down...I'll have to see....later....when this ceiling is finished and vented.
Lot next door just came up for sale on "power of sale". Might be able to get it at a good price. Or maybe not. Real Estate may not be such a great investment this year. But it would give me a place to expand my shop real easy though!

3 comments:

Ovonia Red said...

Is this the house of the crazy neighbor? Did you get pictures of the mouse skeletons?

Ovonia Red said...

It could be said that you hate the messes left by meeses.

STAG said...

Oh yes...I have pictures of the mouse skeletons. I have to now figure out how to put a picture up on this blog!