Friday, April 15, 2005

Victoria Island and the Knights.....

Jean, Shane, me and a couple of our students showed up at Victoria Island for a film shoot....Lee Anne Kusak and the news at noon. Nice bit of filler....no editing! Got about 15 minutes of free publicity in the Ottawa region, so can't complain.
Nice day for it too! Sunny! Ottawa river in full flood behind us. It was great! Full armour, bashing away at Jean...it looked really good. I wore chain mail...and Jean wore his Samurai Suit.
This will likely be the first of many "news spots", as journalists pick up on the story. Could be the summer of "Demo's".
Well, enough of this...time to get out and get to work. Got classes to teach!



http://www.southtower.on.ca/LiveSteel.html

1 comment:

. said...

That must be a lot of fun. I'd be up for something like that myself, but a couple of years down the road after the gov't is done bleeding me dry on back taxes.