Friday, September 01, 2006

How I celebrate 50 years




These are some pics from my fight class on the 28th (two days ago) I was thinking of fighting 50 fights, but naaah....I got in five good ones. I might have gone 50 rounds but all those guys would not have been able to keep up with me. Thats my story and I am sticking with it. Didn't do too badly...I still have lots of tricks up my sleeve. Not bad for an old phart of fifty years!
Top left...me and my spiffy mirror eye protection. I didn't KNOW they were mirrored when I get em!
Top right...Andrew and me mixing it up.
Bottom....I fight Shayne in a by. Look at that stalk! I am doing my "terminator" impression. I don't know if it scares Shayne but it certainly scares ME!

3 comments:

jel said...

Hay Stag,
how are you doing!
so is today your birthday?

hope you have one or had one ! :)

you do a very mean impression as "terminator"

take care!

Kuntry Konfession said...

belated happiest birthday! i say you got a lotta spunk to be fightin. may your spirit be forever!
those picts are too kool! made me think of in the days of conan the barbarian...wooohooo! too bad though you weren't outside. still cool nonetheless.

Candy said...

oh man, I missed your birthday and 50! I turned 50 in July - ha! I'm older than you! Hope it was happy! Cool pics. You still got it old man!