Sunday, November 19, 2006

Just in time for Christmas




Well, the world is now ready for, get this....Vibrating Soap! Just when you thought it was safe to drop the soap in the shower, along comes THIS product! http://www.crazyaboutgadgets.com/detail.asp?ID=312

Yup...its real. I mean, how fat and lazy do you have to be to need a soap that vibrates in order to bring up a lather! And it is available in three delicious colours...red blue and (of course) pink! MMMMMM! I cannot TELL you how hard it is to not make double entendre jokes about this product....resisting....resisting.....oh too late... MMMMMMM Pink, my favorite!

And guess what..this product is so popular it is sold out. For now! Well, thats just great! I guess I'll just have to check out one of the other items on the site...a SHOWER TAP Radio! For that karioki effect I guess! And a starfish LCD bath alarm. Just in case you run a bath for baby, and don't dare to test the temp with your hand, you can throw in the BIG BLUE STARFISH! Hey fish....maybe you can find Nemo for me! I could keep him in my "Sun Jar". A sealer jar which you leave out in the sunlight during the day, and it stores the sun in it all night. Good stuff, I'll keep it beside my JellyFish mood lamp. (Hmmmm...I detect a theme here!)
So no kidding...go check out this site...and remember, there are only 35 shopping days before Christmas!

5 comments:

Sean Carter said...

Your stuff looks quite exciting man!!The soap is a cool idea...fun too!! Could be great gift ideas...

STAG said...

Hey Sean, checked out YOUR site. I have NEVER seen anybody who puts as much effort into a blog site as you do! Rounding up hundreds of gift ideas, travel plans and even prayers for Turkey Day. Martha should be so thourough! And its not even spam! Good on ya guy!
So, you surf when you can't sleep? I see you ran acrost me at OMG 5:26 AM!

Jennifer said...

I was just getting ready to blog about the vibrating soap...damn, stole my thunder! I like the jar of light...

Ovonia Red said...

What really confounded me was the Alien test tube babies:
http://www.crazyaboutgadgets.com/detail.asp?ID=608

DJ

Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Haha! Thanks for the laughs! You cheered up my Monday!