Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Costumes

Costumes.  What with Ottawa Comic Con coming up fast, costume makers have been much on my radar.  These are a few.... Its just for fun.  Enjoy!

If you click on any of these pictures, you go to a gallery which shows them much larger, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to get back here from the gallery.  So bookmark me now...grin!




The green lantern costumes have proved to be particularly libido peaking.





Live long and prosper.  No, look up there.  No, up here, eye contact...
Nope. not gonna happen. 



A golden statue....



I am trying to decide if this one is naughty or not.  Its pac-man...going after a ghosty...oh there it is.  Yup...its naughty.  



Now this one is just lovely.  I always liked the sixties bat-girl...gray costume, blue cape.  Seemed nicer than the black rubber fetish things that came out later.



Now who could fail to love this lilac sweetheart!



Then there are these guys!   The boxers under the green lantern tights are a nice touch....



Zoidberg? IzzatU?


Take me away to Valhalla....  prrrrrrrrr.




 So this is the kitchen in Valhalla?  Lets get cookin' then!



Hmmmm.  I don't know what to say!



Where do you get that costume?   Does it come with the stuffing?



I don't get it.  Let me study it a bit more....



And now to boldly go where no man has gone before.   Yeah right...



Purple bat girl.  

And always nice to show your team colours!


No comments: