Saturday, January 08, 2005

Economic World News!

Well, again, international events have a close impact on my business. Argh! The US dollar is down, making me less competitive. Well, actually, I am just as competitive, but with less cash on hand, people are not buying. Same difference... The world economy is going for a dump! Every where I look analysts are talking "economic bubble". As if the recent couple of years were high, now we can expect a low! (read about it all here...http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/GA05Dj01.html)
It is quite annoying....seems that me and my customers and friends can take advantage of any highs in the economy about a year or two after everybody else does, but we get hit by a low right away! When the "lows" hit, we might have had, what six months of prosperity? Less?
Oh well, its just me bitching, don't pay any mind. I am just blaming everybody else but my and my lazy ass. Time to get up and to work, we'll see what we can do about improving the situation.

1 comment:

STAG said...

Oh so true! But bitching, like peeing in your pants is satisfying, but it ultimately leads to smells, discomfort, and loss of friends. More to the point, I have to become hungry in order to change my ways enough to actually make a living in the new, stripped down economy.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yusef<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<