Monday, October 02, 2006

Tourney, Fall of '06









click on these magnificent images to enlarge.

top....me and Steve L. on the firing line. Andrew, Eric, and Christian, left to right.

2nd...Steve, Eric, and Christian

3rd....Zlanth, Me and Steve. I was trying to loosten that gorget!

4th...Zlanth, Bill, Steve and Andrew. I am trying to figure out why I can't close the elbow joint. Then suddenly, it "popped", and I had full movement.

5th....Christian, Stag, Steve, and Andrew showing off their tourney prizes. Andrew has GOT to get a helm.....that hockey stuff just sucks. Also allows him to fight way too good. He won the castle.

6th...Gang up. Stag and Christian taking on Steve

7th.....Steve and Cristian going at it.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lookin good, Stag! But #3 looks like they are choking you! So that's Zlanth, huh? Looks like you all had a fabulous time. :)

. said...

Could I be snipped out of the first one?

I'm trying to correct a posture problem (slouching) and it looks like I got busted on it right in that pic. Its not exactly flattering either.

STAG said...

Gee guy, the whole shot just shows the row of pot bellies!

I thought we looked, hmmmm...prosperous.

Anyway, no problem. As soon as I figure out how to delete only one picture from the lot!

jel said...

Hi Stag,

was going to ask how it was going , but it looks like you are having , fun!

take care!

. said...

Thanks for the edit. I'll make up for it by posting some good pics of myself up later this week.

I gotta stop being so cameraphobic :D

STAG said...

He he.

But, yeah, it is pretty heavy!
I actually cannot lift it when all of it is in a duffel bag.