Thursday, March 15, 2007

Beer Boobs.



Brought to you by the company which produces the "Beer Belly", here is the "wine rack". Yes ladies, now you can boost that B cup to a double D to attract his attention, and they are filled with wine to KEEP it! Well, seems like the best of BOTH worlds!
Me, I prefer the "beer belly", a much easier way to store a case of beer when at the Rough Rider's game than in a "beer helmet".
Note, those of you who have just spit your coffee all over the keyboards and screen, its NOT MY FAULT! This wonderful product is brought to you by "Beerbelly Corp.,

4 comments:

. said...

Hmm.

Something that's in a bra, that I want to put in my mouth.

Same as usual for me! :D

Frustrated Writer said...

I like this idea...

STAG said...

Yeah, would make sitting in church more bearable.

Jennifer said...

But if I drink the beer, my boobs will deflate! And does one side empty first, then the other? Cause I wouldn't want to be lopsided...