Saturday, April 07, 2007

Snow

Worst thing about this kind of weather is that I can't get my motorcycle into service! Not only is it dangerous to ride in this weather because of the slippery roads, but parts of my body get frozen off in the wind blast. I have some stories of biking in marginal weather....will definitely have to think about putting them down here.


My friends all over the world are posting pictures of flowers blooming. I look out in my backyard and see snow. Hmmmmppphhhh.


I think the Easter Bunny is still hibernating. I think Brenda has wrangled an Easter Dinner invite tomorrow. Nice dinner, then a visit to the vigil. Should be an interesting day. I see that the visitors are arriving to work in the shop (I open my shop on Saturdays to anybody who wants to work here and experience the "joy" of metalworking)

Regards.

4 comments:

coastalcutie2000 said...

Hang tough, this too will pass...
I hope you had a wonderful holiday on Sunday. Keep smiling.

PCM

Jennifer said...

We got our comeupance, Stag. After a week of gorgeous summer like weather, winter returned with a vengeance.

zirelda said...

It snowed here in Colorado on the day before Easter. And we're supposed to get anywhere from 4 to 8 inches to maybe 9 to 18 inches tonight.

Nice blog.

oregoncelticlady said...

Well, you make armor!!! Protect those body parts!! *laugh*