Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Closed the deal

Well, I closed the deal on the land here in Metcalfe today. This gives me three lots side by side...I could build a monster house if I wished! This should give me room to expand. And expand I shall! This will be interesting!
All the vendors are up in arms like crazy about the closing of the festival. If good positive feelings would help, then we would be opening tomorrow! Sadly, I cannot imagine getting into another Ren Faire which would allow me to have such a nice safe area, and allow me to stay with my stock. Well, Brenda will fight the good fight...I shall see if I can build this business into a powerhouse which don't need no ren faires!
Henrietta is a good asset. Has a good work ethic....and is quick to learn. We are making Maggie's armour....below are a couple of pics of it....should be finished by the time I go over the border on Friday. Not many orders right now. This is a good thing, it allows me to eat into my backlog of orders from the summer. Maybe I can get some stock made!









No comments: