Thursday, December 16, 2004

Pre Christmas Jitters and Passed my Scuba course

Brenda and I just took the Scuba course at Diver's Wearhouse. I think I came close to having a panic attack during the part of the course when they turn off your air, forcing you to breath with your partner's air. But, a fatalistic attitude helps, as does the lots and lots of practice you do on the surface. And last night, we took the final written exam. Not difficult, but a lot of stuff to remember and apply.
Trying hard to get everything ready for Christmas. My supplier didn't get in the ordered item for one of my best clients, so I have to make him a knife. Well, so much for my day off! I want to go out to a couple of movies this season, but as usual, I will be in my shop the whole time! Well, maybe January!
A blast from the past...the Barter Connection suddenly blew back into my life...this morning I made 500 dollars in sales on the barter. Hmmm....now I will have to see about spending some of my barter dollars.
Well, no sense complaining about the work load, it won't go away by my sitting here on the 'puter, so I'll sign off for now.
Stupid nails on boards at the dump! Flattening all my tires. Now I have 4 tires in the back and 2 of them have holes in them. They "COULD" have marked them for me.....but no!

No comments: