Friday, December 24, 2004

My FTP is finally working!

I knew it wasn't just me! It was Cyberus....the bums! For some reason my server defaulted to a 1 megabyte account! "No way" (I said) "I got 250 megs!" Plus, my usage stat section was completely screwed up, so I could not even troubleshoot my own site! They got it all fixed, so I can put up pictures on my web site, and on this blog! The latest is Maggie's armour, please check it out below, November 30th. I think it looks good. Very sexy armour! Hope she likes it...have not heard from her yet.
Rant mode off.....warm fuzzy mode on!
I have a guy from the neighbourhood coming in helping me from time to time. Steve is a good guy, and I can afford him for an hour a day. Mostly tidying up around the place, shoveling snow, some small bits of armour from time time as I find time to teach and supervise him. There is a lot more during the Christmas season for him to do though... get the floor in the garage nailed down, and maybe get my poor motorcycle in before it rusts to a fare thee well! He also helped me get some coloured lights up outside the house. Well...it was warm (good part) but it was raining (bad part).
Right now, it is cold. minus 15 Celsius....that was a 16 degree drop in fifteen minutes! The car is stuck in an ice sheet! They tell me that for once, this storm is NOT Canadian made, but rather, it started in Alabama! Go figure! We got an inch of rain, Toronto got half a meter of snow! Yay!

No comments: