Saturday, December 11, 2004

Stupid Tires....stupid owner!

So, instead of paying for a dumpster to throw the junk into, I just threw it into the trailer. Well, yesterday, two flat tires in the car and a flat on the trailer! Argh...stupid tires...stupid owner! 80 bucks later....and still junk to haul to the dump! Maybe I can armour my tires....

Ah well....had a very pleasant evening after the car was towed to the garage. Just had a nice shower, and a good long soak in the hot tub. The real reason for hot tubs is to sit in them during a blizzard and up the core temp.

I have discovered a great new sport. Mugu baiting! http://www.419eater.com/ These are guys who are fed up with Nigerian fraud scams, and are doing everything in their power to legally waste the Nigerian thief's time, cell phone minutes and internet cafe minutes. Me, I just politely decline their incredible offer, and send them instead the lottery winnings I seem to win every second day. If I was to really get into mugu (Nigerian slang for moron) baiting, I would get an untraceable IP address, and a false name and phone number. But for now, it is just too much fun to watch others do it.

No comments: