Saturday, November 05, 2005

Acrostic



I have always felt that I wanted something really nice on my tomestone...like "A Great Humanitarian" (innacurate) "A Lover of Fine Wine" (unlikely, though true), or even "My Wife TOLD Me It Was A Dangerous Snake, but Did I Listen....NOOOOO!" (My wife's favorite). This fellow John seems to have the right idea. A philosophy of life, and a philosophy of death. My oh my, can you imagine having that tombstone over you for all eternity?

This is one of the finest acrostics I have ever seen. Even better than the male deer as described by South Tower Armouring Guild.

3 comments:

Stan Rogers said...

Thanks -- I've pulled all the muscles on the right-hand side of my rib cage.

Jennifer said...

OMG! I had to squint, but my goodness. I can't believe someone came up with that for a tombstone.

STAG said...

click on the picture.....it gets bigger and easier to read.

I also suspect it is a fake. I mean, doesn't John have a last name?

But still, the mood I get in sometimes, that little verse seems about right!