Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Helmets





Here are a couple of rough and ready helmets I am sending to Chicago and Wisconsin, respectively. Not by best work, but then, these are NOT the haute couture of armour making! Actually, I didn't like the size of the holes for breathing in the bottom helmet (imagine breathing through that!) and made them a little bigger since this pic was taken. The brass is a Scottish Thistle.

I was supposed to go across the border to to ship these today...I usually combine my trips over with stuff with picking up stuff Stateside. However, UPS (the USELESS PARCEL SERVICE) seems to sending my incoming packages all over the Eastern United States! Fascinating! I'll go Friday. Instead of going to see Harry Potter.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are beautiful helmets. So sorry you have to miss HP to go chasing your stuff all over the USA! That sucks.

. said...

Stag, as per usual that's some damn fine work :D.

I hope you post all your creations here!

STAG said...

Thank You. You are both very kind. This is all "run of the mill" stuff...I thought my readers would be interested in what I do every day. I will DEFINITELY post stuff which is particularly spiffy though. I am working on a "lady" armour which will knock your socks off.


I have a difficult time posting pictures of my fight classes....but there are a few. I'll see if I can dig some up.