Saturday, November 05, 2005

Road Block.....Head

Hunt Club road in Ottawa is a divided 4 lane 50 mph highway artery that goes right across the bottom of the city. Lots and lots of traffic, esp. at rush hour. When a guy is stopped in the right hand lane, and creating a bottle neck, I get really nervous. Why has the guy stopped "there"? Is there an accident perhaps? Is there something I don't know about? I stopped behind him because, well, there was no way to change to the left lane safely. Flicked on my signal, and waited for a break in the traffic.
Dumb ass right behind me peals out around me and the guy in front of me, blazing his horn! Its all my fault! He will be a little delayed getting to his donut shop. A few more cars pass on the left, and a few more dickheads lean on their horn as they pass. Finally, a break in traffic. I carefully move past the stopped car and see what the problem is....an injured deer, her leg folded under her, looking at the traffic going past. The guy causing the problem...was stopped...maybe he hit the deer, maybe he was just keeping it from getting run over. He had wisely left the vehicle!
You know, when there is an obstruction in the road, and the right lane is blocked, maybe there is a reason why! Honestly you bozo's who leaned on their horns and stamped on their long skinny pedals, did you get your licence in a Cracker Jacks box? What if that deer was startled by your stupid horn and stumbled up and into your fender? My oh my.....and you call yourselves adults!

Sorry...don't feel like joking right now!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hate those morons! I pull my tiny little compact Hyundai over and straddle the two lanes so the *&@)#!? idiots can't do that. Which pisses them off even more, but I don't care. Do you think I'm sitting there for the fun of it?! Get a brain people.