Saturday, December 10, 2005

Weird and dumb!



Moose stories are always good! (Thanks to Oz for the above pic!) Canadian traffic jam....

Below is the story of two drunken moose. Not sure why I find this funny, but somehow......

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2005/11/14/1306604-ap.html

Then of course there are dumb and dumber! The dumb story is this one....

OSLO, Norway -- Norwegian pizza deliveryman Vegard Sjaastad saw a familiar face when a customer handed him a Visa card.
It was Sjaastad's own credit card, with his picture on the back of it.

Complete story is here....http://www.theksbwchannel.com/food/5483008/detail.html

And the dumber story is here. Being blond myself, I can see how a visit to a hollywood home would imply some cocaine. And if I were an "aspiring model" (presumably wearing a tee shirt with a logo saying "who needs brains when I have these!) I might figure that the large block of cheese on the coffee table is actually a brick (OMG!) of cocaine. And if I was "REALLY REALLY STOOPID" I would hire some dude to kill the owners of said coke, er, cheese, in order to rip off the biggest high I could imagine in my wildest dreams! But... it gets worse!

Read all about it here.....http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/1206cheesy-plot06-ON.html

Now, THOSE stories should put a smile on your face!

2 comments:

. said...

Yes they did, despite being a very crankly Zlanth on a Monday morning!

Jennifer said...

LOL!!! Who knew you could get drunk on apples and high on cheese?!