Sunday, December 10, 2006

Shoes






When the ladder theory deconstructed a woman's mind, they demystified things a LOT. Essentially for all you frat boys out there, there are only two things which are important, babies and shoes. Personally, I would add "drama" to the list, however, the fella's at the "ladder theory" feel that most drama is created by the conflict between babies and shoes. To this end I discovered some absolutely "kicky" items just in time for Christmas.
And for those with a particularly warped sense of humour, you might like http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html
or you might not. Personally, I howled with laughter all through the article.

6 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

Haa me too,me too!
My husband and I just had that same conversation hee hee hee.
Thanks for the link!

Those shoes are pretty groovy!
I've had my eye on a pair of fancy Wellingtons for some time now;)

Jennifer said...

Well, you know me and shoes. But those bags are kinda bizarre, imo. I do like the ones that look like sneakers on the bottom.

STAG said...

I have not been posting on this page much....been putting all my stuff onto one of my other blogs. (click on my profile...go to South Tower Armouring Guild)

Jennifer...when I saw these I instantly thought of you!

Ovonia Red said...

Just for the sake of balance, I feel compelled to mention that I hate both shoes and babies. My idea of hell is shoe shopping with children. Heh. Yeah. There it is.

I *do* like power tools.

DJ

oregoncelticlady said...

Actually, it is PURSES and shoes...so the pics are puuuurfect!!! Thanks for checkin in and the greeting! I will be back as soon as I load firefox on the Mac tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Marvelous, I'd would buy one if it looks like my favorite josef seibel shoe model.....