Thursday, February 22, 2007

Puters



This would not be quite as much fun as popping out a couple of keys at random and exchanging them for other ones, but these keyboards seem to have potential. I hear my friend was planning to change the keys for his boss's name from "Thomas" so that every time he hunt and pecked his signature, it would come out as "dimwit", but that seems so nasty.
I especially like the keyboard which is pretty much ALL "esc". There are so many times when all we want to do is to escape!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The ESC one would be very handy for those times you get the "blue screen of death". When no matter what you do, the computer does not cooperate. But I have to say, I like the top one best. I'd be hitting "wtf" a million times a day. :)

. said...

There's a keyboard called Das Keyboard which is a keyboard with NO writing on it. For elitist jerks like myself who don't need to look at the keys :D.

In fact, my G15 has so many keys worn off already its unusable unless a person is a touch typist.