Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Hearts













Oh, thats neat....the beating heart caused blogger to load multiple times. Well! Clicking on them makes them bigger. The top valentine is of course for Jennifer. A Paleospelaiarchaeoligist. (er something like that..)
The heart la machina is of course for Pei Ling...whose heart breaks regularly, but still keeps on beating.
And of course, my beating hearts are for Ovonia Red..whose heart has taken her on journeys I can only dream of!
What...no Valentine for Brenda? Of course not, she already HAS my heart.

4 comments:

Frustrated Writer said...

Now that last remark, my friend, was romantic. What a great line! Hope you and the missus have a fabulous Valentines Day!

Jennifer said...

:D Thank you!!!! My valentine is so perfect... you know me SO well! You really are a true romantic. Thank you for always putting a big smile on my face. I hope you and Brenda had a fabulous day together.

coastalcutie2000 said...

Wicked cool Valentines, sir! By the way, thanks for all the encouraging emails. Sorry I haven't answered them yet... can't figure out how to log into this blasted thing!!!! I am not sure what I did right this time?!

PCM

peebrain said...

happy belated valentine's! thank you for that beautiful deus ex machina, and double thanks for all the encouragement you've always so generously given me (never mind the fact that they're more often than not extremely non-work safe. and oh, happy chinese new year to you too! may the new year bring you plenty of luck, love and fortune. :)