IS YOUR KID'S HOCKEY TAKING OVER YOUR LIFE???
· You base the next purchase of your new vehicle on whether it will hold six kids, six sticks, and six hockey bags.
· You know the location of every Tim Horton's within a 400 mile radius.
· You relate directions to places by the nearest arena.
· Knows every single kid on every single team your child has ever played on... But doesn't have a clue who his school mates are.
· You feel lost when you have a free weekend.
· Your spouse waits until you decide where to sit and then chooses a spot on the opposite side of arena.
· You become a partner in a skate sharpening business to save money.
· Can justify complaining about someone who gives hundreds of hours of volunteer time to your son or daughter.
· You ground your kids for a week (except for hockey practice).
· Can rationalize spending $159 on a Synergy for a 9 year old but won't spend $5 on a Birthday card for his wife.
· When someone asks how old your children are you respond, "I have a '94 and a '97."
· Has had to use a grandparent to take kid #1 to a tournament because Dad was in a Different province with kid #2 at a tournament and Mom had kid #3 two provinces away in a 3rd tournament all in one weekend.
· Has more miles on '05 minivan than a '66 Chevy
· Practices make up a very large part of your social life.
· You buy gloves according to how loud you can clap in them.
· You find yourself missing the parents of your child's team mates during the off-season.
· You refuse to make any plans with your friends until you check your kids' hockey schedule. · Takes out a home loan to pay for all the equipment and expenses.
· All computer passwords begin with "hock ey" or contain child's number.
· Has been barred from more than one rink on more than one occasion
· Purchases new $135.00 stick because old one "didn't have any goals left in it."
· Knows a few 5 year olds that are good but "lack focus".
· Asked to decide between try-out and first communion - asked church what his options were.
· Received a letter from AAA Automobile Club and called for more info about tryouts.
See you at the rink!