Saturday, September 17, 2005

Challenge.

Oh, I could challenge the world tonight! It was the first class of basic swordhandling instruction. I'm still on a high from teaching tonight...and will be for...oh, another ten minutes anyway!

Oh, heck, here is a challenge for you. While seated in a chair, make your right foot inscribe clocwise circles. Then, while inscribing clockwise circles with your right toe, pick up an imaginary chalk, and draw the number "6" on an imaginary chalkboard in front of you. See if you can draw that "six" and not have your foot change direction on you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice way to short circuit your brain.

(That is unless you are in the habit of drawing your six with a clockwise motion.)

Ovonia Red said...

Funny you should mention that... I tried it out a couple of times and had no problems at all. I thought, "wow, I must be really special or else Bill is really uncoordinated." Then I realized that I was writing my 6 backwards. Yeah, I'm *special* alright...