Thursday, September 15, 2005

Come on home boys, your job is done!

Its good to know that the Canadians are useful. http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2005/09/14/1217282-cp.html Somebody has to do the manual work getting public buildings cleared out...after all, there are no residents who can do it. And those relief supplies, put them back in the ships guys...they contain "gasp" Canadian beef, so it can't be distributed in Louisiana.
Maybe we could be useful if we all got our guitars out and led a nice chorus of Kumbaya....
Maybe they can use the supplies in Gulfport. I hear it voted Democrat last election....

Joke of the day....seems Hurricane Katrina killed upwards of 200,000 Mexicans when it brushed past the country. Canada sent milk and cookies, France sent a ship load of freedom fries, and Mr. Bush sent 200,000 replacement Mexicans...


Baaaah....US politics....its enough to turn your stomach. The only thing worse (of course) is Canadian politics. Heard about the campaigning involved in the leadership of the damned separatists in Quebec? (oops, my bad, I meant of course, the Bloc Quebecois) Of course not! Its not on American News so it doesn't exist!

I'll take my pills now....
nighty night...

1 comment:

. said...

That whole situation doens't sit well with me at all.

And don't even get me started on seperatists again. :D