Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Go Team Canada Go!


Well, team Canada in the Olympics will have to get their fingers out...its Russia they have to beat now! After holding on for dear life in a 3-2 win over the Czech Republic in the final game of the preliminary round, Canada faces Russia -- which beat the U.S. 5-4 -- in quarter-final action today at Torino Esposizioni.
Puttin' in the chips and beer for a long afternoon!!!

What am I saying! I gots too much to do to be watching a hockey game! Even such a great game as this one! Today, I have to find out why my sword blanks came back from the heat treaters as "sword like objects". Bad steel? Bad heat treating? And I also have to figure out how to pay for a new set of sword blanks. Brenda is not keen of dropping 3 or 4 grand on a bunch of blanks I can't use!
At the same time, I think I will try and see what the heck is holding up my English Wheel! I made a beginners stupid mistake...I finish paid the job when there was only a week to go! Now that week has stretched to two months! What IS it about sub-contractors? I hope my banker is not as incompetent. Or maybe she is....but is better at covering it up? (Lordy I am getting suspicious these days!)
I seem to be in the unusual position of not haveing any work coming in the door! What a concept! That IS unusual. Now I have no excuse to ignore Brenda's honeydo list.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am sorry for your loss.