Sunday, March 26, 2006

You deserve a great map made of Jello....


Had a rough night.....my faith in humanity was shaken but perhaps regained. I feel like ranting, so I left something on my rant blog. Nothing very interesting though....
Sunday morning....a gorgeous day. Sunny. snow melting like crazy. It rained all night....most of the snow is gone. Brenda took me to a play. Community theatre. It was very impressive considering it is all volunteers. Heck, I have seen professional acts which were not as good!

A walk in the sun seems called for.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aren't you clever! I'll have to go read your rant.

Ontario Emperor said...

I am definitely a supporter of community theater. My daughter participates in, and dragged me into, a program down here in Southern California called Children's Theatre Experience (CTE). Very good productions, and good learning experiences.

Curious Servant said...

What a fun blog!!!

I had made a comment on another blog (regarding the distinction that sets a spear apart from a pilum) and you were kind enough to go into further detail.

So, I had to come visit.

I'm glad I did! I love the personal, professional, and a touch of history (with a hint of theological) elements of your blog (I read through everything that wasn't archived).

I'll be back!

I'm glad that Jennifer visited me so that I could visit her so I could visit you.

Blogging is too much fun!

Oh yes, one last thing. The auction post was pretty funny, and I liked the blonde's math answer enough to share it with my wife.

God bless!