Sunday, July 20, 2008

More Polaris Costumes

The predator above seems to be collecting a very nice selection of skulls.




Theyr are comin' thru the walls Lootenant!




When all else fails, call the "Love Guru". Counterpoise that violence!




Wonder woman unmasked. Prettier than I expected!




Another Jedi Knight.




Sid, looking vicious.


Ripley's cargo manipulator. Works too!




Transformers. Gotta love em.



Anybody see my mummy?


Stunning.



And Green Arrow never looked so good!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! What fun!

I'd love to stomp around in Ripley's Loader.

I'd also love to be the photographer.

STAG said...

I am sure you would have been a much better photographer than me, cv...I had a real problem getting the backgrounds to be "backgrounds". Of course the subjects would not stop moving, and the lighting was non-existant...there was nothing but what your camera gave you, so these are all snapshots.