Friday, July 25, 2008

Maxine's slide....



Maxine's Slide Down the Banister of Life:
1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive new book. It's called "Ministers Do More Than Lay People."
2. The difference between the Pope and your boss is that the Pope only expects you to kiss his ring.
3. My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.
4. The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
5. It used to be only death and taxes. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
6. A transvestite is a guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary.
7. My next house will have no kitchen -- just vending machines and a large trash can.
8. A blonde said, "I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off. I was relieved when he told me all I needed was turn signal fluid."
9. Definition of a teenager? God's punishment for enjoying sex.
10. As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maxine is a wise cartoon woman.

Jennifer said...

Even *I* know there is no turn signal fluid...and that's saying something, lol. The first one is a riot. :D