Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Motivation


I am having such a difficult time getting motivated this morning. So I figured all I would need to do is to get up onto this here in-ter-net thingy here, and find some motivational pictures. Fortunately, there is lots to choose from! I have no idea who made these signs up....I pulled them off of "DribbleGlass dot com", but I don't know where they got them from!

Now I feel much better, and ready to start my day!

(I think Dribble Glass is one of the few "joke" sites that isn't full of viruses, spy ware and other little surprises! I drop in there once in a while just to reset my humour engine!)





2 comments:

CarpeDM said...

Stag,

thanks for your comment, by the way. I was trying to figure out who you were until I pulled up your blog, saw the picture and said "Oh! That's Stag!"

You might want to check out despair.com - it's my favorite site for "motivational pictures." The ones I have on my desk are Motivation and Bitterness. Motivation says "If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon." Bitterness says "Never be afraid to share your dreams with the world. Because there's nothing the world loves more than the taste of really sweet dreams."

Cracks me up every time.

STAG said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8335653541

Can you see me shaking my head at the above post?