Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Toronto Trek 2






There were a fair number of male hall costumes...though you would not know it by my selection! They tend to be randome Klingons and Star Fleet officers for the most part. The He-Man, in the previous post, was one of the few worth the pixils.
The bottom pic shows Brenda in the background minding the table while I drool over the babes. The second from the bottom shows one of my armours, as well as an anime character I have no idea about! the top pic of course is me being assimilated by Six of Nine...

5 comments:

. said...

That's ok Stag, I just wanna see the ladies anyway :D

Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Darn I wish I can beam myself over to that Hunks & Babes Fest!!! Lucky you!

Jennifer said...

You certainly look to be enjoying yourself. :D

STAG said...

Oh it gets worse...or better as the case may be. I am editing some interesting pics. Stay tuned Zlanth....there's more cleavage here than in a broken crystal vase.

Medusa...Now I wish I had taken more hunk pictures. Stay tuned...I'll be posting some pics of the guys at my class. They look pretty good in chain mail!

Oh, and by the way...I know you are a recent visitor. Both Jen and Zlanth know that I make my living making armour, swords, knives, and assorted cutlery, and selling them at conventions. There are a lot of really cool entries in my archives on how to make armour and so forth.

And Jennifer, you don't know the half of it! I like hall costumes, you can admire the babes without getting that "what are YOU staring at you pervert, my face is UP HERE!" look. Again, I wish I had taken more Hunk pictures. There were a few floating around! In fact, I seem to remember the "Incredible Hulk" had dropped in for a vist.

Frustrated Writer said...

suddenly trekkies are interesting to me... wow, the costumes are hot