Friday, July 14, 2006

Toronto Trek 4





From the top down....The security staff. A fine bunch of pretty much exhausted folks. In the centre, is Adam, in the heart of his fine leather working business. I believe that is a picture of him pulling his hair out...and the bottom picture is Brenda doing a grip and grin with Garrett Wang. Somewhat changed from his days as "Ensign Kim" on Star Trek Voyager. He was a really nice fellow, very approachable. Looks pretty lethal with that hatchet he picked up off my table!

5 comments:

Frustrated Writer said...

looks like you had some good fun. hope you did some good business too.

Peach Flambée said...

Heya, Bill ...

Cool photos!

By the Montreal Science Fiction Convention, did you mean Con*Cept? Steve Bacic will be there, so I'll try to get there for the eye candy, if nothing else!

Check this out: http://www.cyberbilly.com/meathenge/

Cheers ... Peach

Jennifer said...

Nice to see a pic of Brenda.

STAG said...

Peach, I am still drooling uncontrollably.
Jennifer, since you are very strong vegetarian, I strongly recommend that you do NOT visit Peach's link. However, you might like this sailor's tattoo....

http://lifewise.canoe.ca/Living/2006/07/13/1682892.html


It illustrates what happens to your skin, and the tattoo when you get on in years...the fellow looks like he was rode hard and put away wet. All scars and whipcord, and ancient tattoos.

Jennifer said...

Damnit, why don't I listen to people?! You oughtta know that telling me not to something means I'm gonna go right away and do it....

Yea, that poor guy in the picture needs more than tattoo removal, I'm afraid. I ask for pictures of beefcakes and this is what I get.