Monday, April 03, 2006

Greetings..

Shamelessly ripped off from the "Daily Nooze" My fave is the name of the cat...grin!



Rejected ideas from the staff of Hallmark Cards, as reported by The Associated Press:

Christmas
Front: Spread some holiday cheer.
Inside: Or drink alone. Who am I to judge?

Front: Christmas just wouldn't be the same without peanut brittle.
Inside: Or Jesus.

Birthday
Front: My ex-girlfriend had a cat named Love because she said that's what it gave her.
Inside: So I called it Bloody Forearms. Hope no one gets YOU a cat for your birthday.

Front: I wanted to give you a body piercing for your birthday.
Inside: But I didn't think I could get you drunk enough to where you wouldn't feel the stapler!

Wedding & Engagement
Front: Marriage is a bond that is unbreakable except by two-thirds of the population.
Inside: But it's you top-third couples that give the rest of us hope.

Miscellaneous
Front: When I think of you, Mom, I swell with pride.
Inside: At least I hope it's pride. Otherwise, I'm pregnant again.

Front: (Picture of Happy Face)
Inside: Hi! Welcome back from your coma!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

:D

I like the peanut brittle one.

jel said...

I like that one 2! :)

STAG said...

Makes you wonder why they rejected it.